Champion gn1 ported aluminum heads

You won't dirty up my thread sir, but very respectful to post that. All my parts sold quickly thanks to this site and some kind people on here that helped explain what I had, thanks to all.

Bob

Bob, you are one of the classiest and most patient guys ever. Congrats on the sale of those nice parts

And I have a ton and a half of respect for you my friend, thanks for the kind words. See you at rc's for lunch soon..

$1000 + shipping they are fresh from the machine shop. I have a few that are interested but seems no one wants to pull the trigger. If you want more info send me a pm as I do not want to dirty up the OPs post too badly

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1000 + shipping they are fresh from the machine shop. I have a few that are interested but seems no one wants to pull the trigger. If you want more info send me a pm as I do not want to dirty up the OPs post too badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm sent

FT has changed the listing for these heads on their website now. Does not say CNC Ported anymore..
LMFAO!!

I guess they didn't like the idea of being known as not the most honest and straightword company with thier product description...

Gee, I wonder what forum member they had to be stalking to get that idea..

;) ;)

DFB2F1EA-F888-4243-96DD-F59937E01103.jpeg
4AC24D89-BF74-4304-9836-90B9E9B82D67.jpeg
FT has changed the listing for these heads on their website now. Does not say CNC Ported anymore..
Still needs some changing

Just trying to help