Champion gn1 ported aluminum heads

Yeah the add on FT website is kind of misleading .. With stating CNC ported, and the GN1 R $750 option...
Yup it is.

Basically they have 2 heads
A 8 bolt and the other is a 14 bolt.
With the option of race porting on anyone.

Rrrr !!!

5.JPG
6.JPG

Check out the head bolt tubing exposed in the port wall. (Black line along the left wall of second port.)

3.JPG

PS. I believe the "R" heads require off-set rocker arms.

Last edited:
They are gn1 cnc ported, I have lots of new parts if you need any go fast stuff, roller rockers iron cnc ported heads a gn1 intake comp 206 roller cam kit Seimans 60# injectors gn1 aluminum unported heads, etc.

Interested in GN1 intake, if its the stock version.

It’s the race intake, sorry

Attachments

• F93E5AA2-91DD-474D-A119-5E51D70C85C7.jpeg
    F93E5AA2-91DD-474D-A119-5E51D70C85C7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
Rockers are t&d roller rockers

Attachments

• 39909E22-CC22-48C6-8826-4F46BDEFF4DB.jpeg
    39909E22-CC22-48C6-8826-4F46BDEFF4DB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
They are gn1 cnc ported, I have lots of new parts if you need any go fast stuff, roller rockers iron cnc ported heads a gn1 intake comp 206 roller cam kit Seimans 60# injectors gn1 aluminum unported heads, etc.
I will take the intake if it is not spoken for already

Is the champion race intake better than the cnc ported stock lower with 72mm plenum and throttle body?

Depends on what your goal is. A ported stocker has been 8s

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am in the market for a set of champion ported irons & rockers set up for roller cam. No rush, but figure it can't hurt to see what you have.

The iron heads sold last night but thanks much for looking, in fact everything I had for sale went last night.

The iron heads sold last night but thanks much for looking, in fact everything I had for sale went last night.

Nice!
I have a set of champion irons for sale [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1000 + shipping they are fresh from the machine shop. I have a few that are interested but seems no one wants to pull the trigger. If you want more info send me a pm as I do not want to dirty up the OPs post too badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk