Champion GN1 Heads - Intake - FAST XFi - Eaton Posi - PLUS MUCH MORE

Turbobuick86 let me ask the seller - I will see him today.

I must have underpriced the FAST and Intake as they went on buy it now while I was sleeping.
Damn good deals for someone.

make sure y'all have a look

Where the heads off of a daily driver or racer? If driver, any idea of the miles that are on the heads? Any port work done? Do you know the spring rate of the value springs? Thanks.

CML87 ~ off a weekend warrior street racer. <2000 miles on heads. he says ported - they are as delivered from champion. don't know value of spring rate.

mtocrs1 ~ I'll pm back

just spent some time with knowledgeable guy and looked at heads -
they do not appear ported. So they are as shipped from Champion.
sorry for the confusion. still a nice score at a tick over half price....

double pumper sold

nobody needs that posi?

lots of watchers ready to battle over the cam combo

boost controller a bargain - you know what they cost new.....

posi

Any parts you looking for? FMIC, Chrome engine parts, 87 GN rims? Let me know.

UPDATE ~
I'm told the cam is a 212 - An off the shelf COMP Cam favorite for these cars - hydraulic roller - PN# 69-300 . Comp lifters

the heads I'm selling were used with this cam as they have the roller springs.

I appreciate all the offers for the heads - I've lost track at this point.

Whomever snags the heads should seriously gun for the cam package in the other listing as they work together well.

The car they came off was a built stock block car with GTK850 and it ran very well.

At this point I am heading out of town tomm late AM and will be gone all day into the late eve when these listings end. I have decided to just let everything else run it's course on fleaby..... due to schedule kaos.

Thanks a bunch - good luck.

does the boost contoller have the harness that goes into the engine compartment for the boost selenoids etc.?

Nick,

Just got the bill from Champion on the heads, 3 bent exhaust valves and 3 bad guides. Thanks.