Champion fuel rails

DragulaGN

Screw TurboClowns.com
I have a set of Champion polished fuel rails and Im needing to know what FPR that you guys are running on them. I have a billet piece that wont work because of the diameter. It hits the rail, and doesnt allow it to seat fully. Any help will be gratly appreciated:cool:

Ya I see it isn't. You can search champion in titles and you will find a post about the champion fuel rails and what reg works. If you goto members galleries under the engine jaw droppers on page two. ttypewhite has a picture of his engine bay with his champ fuel rails and an accufab on there. I ordered mine today from full throttle.

Ya I see it isn't. You can search champion in titles and you will find a post about the champion fuel rails and what reg works. If you goto members galleries under the engine jaw droppers on page two. ttypewhite has a picture of his engine bay with his champ fuel rails and an accufab on there. I ordered mine today from full throttle.

My Accufab hit the rail, made new spacers to make it clear & then decided to dual feed the rails instead!

I will know in a couple of days if the one I ordered will. I was told that it would clear but if you say it won't now I am getting worried...

I have the complete race intake with the billet rails and my new black accufab fits on it perfect but it came with some spacers i guess when you buy the whole intake they include those...ill post pics in a little while

My experience...

When I bought my rails from Champion I had the billet "imposter" reg. It didn't fit. Bought the Accufab & it fitted perfectly. Some guys have stated that it won't fit, so I quess it's a QC issue @ Champions. It's a 50/50 chance thing.

As soon as it gets in I will see I guess.

Here is a picture of how I modified the bracket to add some strength.

2822026_40_full.jpg

Reading up on this post, and this problem started back in 2008. We are in 2023 and I just finished assembling an engine and I have this stinking issue that the fuel pissed like a garden hose because the Champion Rail regulator hole is bigger than stock. Racetronix Regulator and how can an Accufab fix this issue!!

Reading up on this post, and this problem started back in 2008. We are in 2023 and I just finished assembling an engine and I have this stinking issue that the fuel pissed like a garden hose because the Champion Rail regulator hole is bigger than stock. Racetronix Regulator and how can an Accufab fix this issue!!
I just had the exact same issue with champion rail and RT regulator. I futzed around with it for about and hour had it on and off at least 5 times trying different spacing and O-rings. Finally reinstalled it using exactly what it came with (like the first time) and it sealed up fine. I think there was simply an alignment issue since it is spaced out kinda far and it’s precise position can wander a bit. Check the o-ring for and nicks and reassemble it, try moving it around when tightening it up see if will find its proper home. Up down left right whatever it wants.
Strangely enough on my last try I didn’t grease the seal…. Doubt that had anything to do with it though.

Nope! Not with me. Wasted too much time and my set does not look like that picture.
Going to try an accufab.

Guys I understand what your trying to do but the route I prefer taking is I will duel fed the rails and run a kick ass regulator.