Champion CNC'd stock intake 86-87

Fuelie600

Purchased a new core from Champion and had them do a CNC port. It is 3 years old with 1,000 miles. Ran a best of 10.33 @ 137mph on my last outing with this intake. Asking $400 plus shipping. Prefer PayPal. Brian:)

I also have some GN 1's to match this if someone is looking for a top end package.

Attachments

• IMG_0869_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0869_2_1.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_0870_1.JPG
    IMG_0870_1.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0871_1.JPG
    IMG_0871_1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0872_1.JPG
    IMG_0872_1.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 426
Ther seems to some interest in the heads/intake package. To clarify--the heads are aluminum GN1's set up by RPE for a roller. They are the first heads Tom produced #3 and #4. They have none of the production run isses some have experienced. These heads have never been repaired or given me any problem. They were removed by Cottons performance this past Oct in favor of 14 bolt GN1's and a Champion intake. The heads were ported/freshened by RPE and have a stainlees O Ring wire installed by Champion to provide xtra clanping force on the stock gasket fire ring (ie Red Armstrong/Weber Racing). I will call Jack Cotton tomorrow to get a price.

First in line for the package are:

BNB Performance
GNxtacy

Intake alone:

jdub

To the buyer of the heads, Measure your push rod length and Cottons Performance will send you pushrods on me!

Just got off the phone with Jack. Heads $1,200 or the package for $1500 plus shipping. These heads have less than 500 miles since done by RPE. They do not include the rockers, that way you can set up for whatever cam your using. They are complete otherwise.

I will be starting another thread for the heads w/pics later today when I have more time to sit down.

Manifold is sold! to BNBperformance

Heads are pending to BNBPerformance

Sorry Shareem. Brian beat you by 15 minutes