centerline telstars

buick87ttype

i have a set of four telstars for sale or trade for another set of rims looking for something different there like new come with tires like 75% tread left bfgs 275/60/15 rears.fronts 235/70/15 rims 15/6 rear 15/8 very clean polish them every time i wash the car.will send pic if intrested cause im new to this site and dont know how to post pic

where are you located- i have a couple different sets of wheel/tire combos that we might be able to work out something.

what type of rims for trade

im in chicago il and what type of do you have im still looking for fats and skinnys but something to give it a different look i traded for the car and i want to change things to give it my own look

pic

do you have an email pic wont upload to page to post i will send it email, price im more looking for trades but 750$ wheels tires lugnuts locks

im looking for like a set of holeshots weld prostars bogarts something more light weight drag friendly if intrested i can email pics

003.jpg

bs

im really not sure on the bs but if i remeber when i had the rims off the fronts where 3.5 and there rears where 4 or 4.5 if your really intrested i can pull them off to find out