Center console plate needed

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I need a center console shifter plate to cut up for an aftermarket shifter overlay. Just so long as the chrome looks good and it's in 1 piece, the top condition does not matter. Please email me at the address below or call Joe at 913-244-3829.

This is the piece I need.

Attachments

• Shifter plate.jpg
    Shifter plate.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 68
Hey Joe, are you putting a different shifter in the car?

We need to meet up for some brewskies sometime man. BW :smile:

Hey Joe, are you putting a different shifter in the car?

Yes, I just put in a Hurst Quarter Stick. I'm tired of the OE one being so hard to find gears especially when launching off the brake and trying to hit just 2nd and not 3rd...not to mention is so flip'n fragile. I also had another cable break at the track a few weeks ago that put me on the trailer after just 4 passes:mad: I really wanted to try to turn the boost up on the new turbo to see what it would MPH but that never happend. It went high 117 two times at just 19 psi and low timing:eek: The track was so cold that launching over 3-5 psi was dangerous...so my short times were less than steller.

We need to meet up for some brewskies sometime man. BW :smile:

Yes we do. We had a huge schedule change at work which took away the bid...so I'm stuck working weekends right now. On 12-13 I go back to having Thur-Sat off and we'll get together then.