RJC 325 series Front Mount Intercooler

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
FOR SALE OR TRADE....I have a basically new RJC 325 series FMIC with all the plumbing (powder coated black), hoses, and hardware for sale or preferably trade for an aftermarket stock location stretch intercooler. I don't want some old school stretch that's just one and a half OE cores welded together. I'm only interested in one of the newer aftermarket units that are all new cores and end tanks with a 3" inlet/outlet. The RJC I'm offering has less than 1000 miles if that much, and is in like new condition. This unit was already on the car when I bought it this winter... The previous owner put VERY few miles on it, and I've only put <300 miles on it since I've had the car. If your interested in just how efficient this intercooler is, according to my FAST, the air temps measured at my plenum were only 111° @ 13 psi going down the road with 96° humid ambient temps! I'm located in Kansas City and can ship if needed (on your dime.) If interested, please call or text Joe @ 913-244-3829 and send me info/pics of the intercooler your willing to trade. Outright sale price for my intercooler is $850 + shipping. PS.... If your intercooler has had welding repairs and/or patches from leaks, please don't bother sending me your info. I'm only interested in units that were well taken care of and would look good on a show car. At most I'm ok with yours needing a new coat of paint to look exceptional. Thanks for looking!!
16A78B4A-7725-47A3-A1AA-690F422FFD44.jpeg
5D72534B-505B-4C45-B1C3-A03586E7DED8.jpeg
E348633D-096F-4860-8531-BBA80CCFC2F7.jpeg

This intercooler is currently on my 1986 T-Type and will be removed immediately following the receipt of money, or shipping info for your stretch intercooler.

Sweet deal! Used IC for just a tad over retail.
:pompous:
Sweet deal! Used IC for just a tad over retail.
Bro, I don't need your public input about the sale price. I wasn't aware that the price of this unit had gone down since I last looked. The appropriate thing for you to have done was to contact me privately and bring this matter to my attention... rather you opted to call me out publicly and make me look bad...not cool at all! I've been in this Buick world since 1991, and am known for being fair and honest. It's guys like you that make us all look bad. If your not interested in working out a trade, or buying this intercooler, please move on to your own thread and stay off mine. Cheers...

FOR SALE OR TRADE....I have a basically new RJC 325 series FMIC with all the plumbing (powder coated black), hoses, and hardware for sale or preferably trade for an aftermarket stock location stretch intercooler. I don't want some old school stretch that's just one and a half OE cores welded together. I'm only interested in one of the newer aftermarket units that are all new cores and end tanks with a 3" inlet/outlet. The RJC I'm offering has less than 1000 miles if that much, and is in like new condition. This unit was already on the car when I bought it this winter... The previous owner put VERY few miles on it, and I've only put <300 miles on it since I've had the car. If your interested in just how efficient this intercooler is, according to my FAST, the air temps measured at my plenum were only 111° @ 13 psi going down the road with 96° humid ambient temps! I'm located in Kansas City and can ship if needed (on your dime.) If interested, please call or text Joe @ 913-244-3829 and send me info/pics of the intercooler your willing to trade. Outright sale price for my intercooler, plumbing, reducer hoses, and all associated mounting hardware is $800. PS.... If your intercooler has had welding repairs and/or patches from leaks, please don't bother sending me your info. I'm only interested in units that were well taken care of and would look good on a show car. At most I'm ok with yours needing a new coat of paint to look exceptional. Thanks for looking!!View attachment 323074View attachment 323075View attachment 323076

Price reduced to $800 for the intercooler, plumbing, reducer hoses, and all associated mounting hardware.