Center cap, wheel moulding, PDL

slant 6

Need 1 good condition (used) center cap for 87 Ltd T alum wheels. Will buy set if necessary.

Need front passenger side chrome wheel well trim for 87 Ltd. T .

Need 2 power door lock switches....that work.

Need working torque converter lockup switch.

Need 1 passenger side window "felt" for a Ltd T. It's the rubber strip that runs Underneath the chrome trim on top of the door. Keeps the rain out of the door. Must be in good shape.

I have 2 excellent condition used caps $40 each shipped, I may have a good wheel molding as well, I'll have to get back to you on that one tonight or tomorrow...

re:

Thanks for the tips SoCal. I hope to come out, even though I'm not in tune. I may be attending a memorial, not sure as of today.

Thanks kh440. Looking forward to your response. Is it possible to buy just one cap? I'm selling the car and trying to keep costs down. I am keeping my GN though!

I'm not trying to lock up the converter. The electrical switch to the tranny is broke, so when I have it plugged in, the car bogs and does all kinds of goofy stuff. Right now I just leave it unplugged and it simply doesn't go into lockup mode. This is about fixing the stock setup, rather than racing. Thanks though.

Thanks for the tips SoCal. I hope to come out, even though I'm not in tune. I may be attending a memorial, not sure as of today.

Thanks kh440. Looking forward to your response. Is it possible to buy just one cap? I'm selling the car and trying to keep costs down. I am keeping my GN though!

Not a problem, I may even have a cap maybe not as pristine for less say in the $25 price range....

I'm not trying to lock up the converter. The electrical switch to the tranny is broke, so when I have it plugged in, the car bogs and does all kinds of goofy stuff. Right now I just leave it unplugged and it simply doesn't go into lockup mode. This is about fixing the stock setup, rather than racing. Thanks though.

Ah- you're looking for the lockup solenoid!

Hope you can make it out! Why are you selling the Limited?

I have a lower mileage GN that I want to put money into. I don't have enough time or bucks for both cars. However, I may keep this car based on the low baller tire kickers that have called on it. I'll just cover it up and park it before I give it away. Very few people out in this part of the country who know or appreciate the TR's. Unfortunately, I have to attend a funeral service this saturday right in the middle of the day. I'll make it to the BOP's though.

Need 1 good condition (used) center cap for 87 Ltd T alum wheels. Will buy set if necessary.

Need front passenger side chrome wheel well trim for 87 Ltd. T .

Need 2 power door lock switches....that work.

Need working torque converter lockup switch.

Need 1 passenger side window "felt" for a Ltd T. It's the rubber strip that runs Underneath the chrome trim on top of the door. Keeps the rain out of the door. Must be in good shape.

I think I have a very nice front passenger wheel well trim...Let me check. If so I will let you know. If I do it will look like new....just can't remember which side I have...email me at 4coens@comcast.net