CCW Classic Wheels w/ Yokohama tires

fastdavedk

I have a set of 10" CCW Classic wheels with S Drive Yokohama tires for sale. They are the same wheels as are on the original white ASC GNX. The wheels are perfect and the tires have less than 500 miles on them. I have not measured the offset but they only rubbed at maximum turning on my T Type. The tires are 255-35-18 on the front and 275-35-18 on the rear. The reason I am selling them is because they ride too rough for my old a##. The wheels cost $2,500 and the tires are $800. My son thinks they will fit the F body cars as well and they definitely will clear big rotors. Anyway I want $2,000.00 for them.

I will get some photos up by tomorrow morning. The wheels are about six years old but have very few miles on them. The old tires were flat spotted from sitting in the garage which is why the new Yokpohamas were put on the wheels. I will also do my best to figure out the back spacing and post that info too.

That's a great deal, should sell quickly....I just can't justify that kind of coin for wheels. if I curbed one I would cry for days!

If these are the same backspacing and setup Scott has Ill buy them as long as we can work out the logistics. This is going to be my 8th set of CCW's

I spoke with David yesterday. Hes out of town till Sun I think. I am waiting for backspacing info. If it pans out(same as Scott or more backspace) I will buy them as I told him.

Now I just need a car to go with them..Ill try them on the 67 Firebird and hopefully they'll work.