Catback Exhaust Sale

aggressive perf

We have a sale on ATR 3" ss catback exhaust for the TYPHOONS & SYCLONES $365.00. reg price was ($417.00) We also carry a complete line of parts, turbos,injectors,intercoolers,headers ETC. If interested contact us at www.aggressiveauto.com
Bruce Alred

How about for the Regal's?

Bruce, when are you going to come up with a deal for the ATR 3" SS for the Regals?

We have all ATR catback exhaust on sale right now. The 3" single ss catback exhaust for a turbo regal is $365.00 (reg $417.00)
Bruce Alred

Hey Bruce...

When does the sale expire? How much is the shipping to 99505? Awesome deal!! Thanks,

Ted let me know if I can help. I'm in NY until the 17th then going to WI. Send me your # again I can check my e-mails.

dan

Thanks Dan!!

Dan, I would love to get the turbo off the GN in Michigan, some small parts at the in-laws & maybe a catback if it costs a ton to ship! Please call me at (907) 227-5648, Ted

I'll call at the end of the week. what town is the car in or the address and I can check our route. We still don't have one yet though:)

Dan

exhaust

Hi COOL87GN,
The sale will run at least to the end of the month.
It looks like shipping for that will be $154.20.
If there is anything else I can do for you let me know.

thanks,
Bruce Alred

Hey Ted see what the shipping to 54519 and i can bring the exhaust and maybe the turbo up with me.

Dan

HI TED, SEEING YOU ARE IN THE ARMY IN ALASKA,IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN SEND THE PARTS TO THE BASE? WE ARE NOT SURE BUT WE THINK THIS COULD SAVE YOU MONEY ON SHIPPING.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO.
BRUCE ALRED