Catalytic???

Will i/I was told the boost with go up a little if i take it off. :confused:
a pound or 2 but nothing to worry about but the spool up will be waaayyyyy faster and it will pull harder. do you have an adjustable wastegate on there or a stock rod? and do you have a scanmaster

a pound or 2 but nothing to worry about but the spool up will be waaayyyyy faster and it will pull harder. do you have an adjustable wastegate on there or a stock rod? and do you have a scanmaster

I have a stock rod and no i dont have one.i am new to the turbo car.

I have a stock rod and no i dont have one.i am new to the turbo car.

the scanmaster is pricey 250.00 but it is the heart of these cars because you can tune them with it and it can monitor knock. what mods are done to your car

Dont know just got it.what should it run?Yes a stock turbo.where are you from?
13's now with good tires and lowwww 12's with good race gas or alky injection. when i first got mine i just put on a ta-49 and alky injection and ran a 11.62 at 114. i am from aliquippa,pa

13's now with good tires and lowwww 12's with good race gas or alky injection. when i first got mine i just put on a ta-49 and alky injection and ran a 11.62 at 114. i am from aliquippa,pa

My car will run 13's/12's with good race gas.what can i put in it for race gas? Have you seen my site?

My car will run 13's/12's with good race gas.what can i put in it for race gas? Have you seen my site?
13's as is with 16 psi of boost and low 12's with race gas and 25 psi preferably 112 octane but you need a scanmaster to monitor knock and turn the boost up slow. what chip do you have? you should get a chip from TurboTweak Home it will run sooooo much better. havent seen your site yet. also you should look into WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM for an alky kit. you can run 25 psi on 93 octane with methanol which is 3.50 a gallon and cools the intake charge and cleans the combustion chambers. race gas is 8.00 a gallon and it ruins the oxygen sensors. alky you can drive everyday on the street with 20 plus boost and eat up those ricers on the street. you will get 100 more horsepower

13's as is with 16 psi of boost and low 12's with race gas and 25 psi preferably 112 octane but you need a scanmaster to monitor knock and turn the boost up slow. what chip do you have? you should get a chip from TurboTweak Home it will run sooooo much better. havent seen your site yet. also you should look into WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM for an alky kit. you can run 25 psi on 93 octane with methanol which is 3.50 a gallon and cools the intake charge and cleans the combustion chambers. race gas is 8.00 a gallon and it ruins the oxygen sensors. alky you can drive everyday on the street with 20 plus boost and eat up those ricers on the street. you will get 100 more horsepower
Nice i dont have any chip yet,but i was looking into getting one.Nice i will look into that site WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM I have to go now.i will be back later or in the morning.Thanks for the info.ttyl.
jim
My site is burnoutbox.net i have a forum also.

You can take the cat off but be advised it's not legal.

You could be sneaky and take a straight piece of pipe and install it in place of the cat, then maybe cut the cat in half and place both halves over the straight pipe and then weld it on.

It would look like you had a cat but in reality it would be a straight pipe masquerading as a cat. :smile:

And I will also second the Razor's alky kit. Well worth the investment. But yes you will need a Scanmaster and a Turbo tweak chip first to see what's going on with your car.

Is meth still $3.50 a gallon? It was $3.75 a gallon last I bought some, and that was when 87 octane itself was $3.75. I was hoping meth would have came down too. :biggrin:

How about a good high-flow aftermarket cat? It will run great and still be legal.
Hot Air