Cat back Exhaust Recommendations

tallor

Most likely beaten to death, however i am looking for a recommendation on vendors with 304 stainless steel exhaust systems.

thanks

go with marks great looking system

I was looking into one of Mark's systems , headers and catback for the GN. MY white car has an ATR 3" crossflow and the damn drone sucks. :mad:

Anyone have Mark's system and how is the drone??

I was looking into one of Mark's systems , headers and catback for the GN. MY white car has an ATR 3" crossflow and the damn drone sucks. :mad:

Anyone have Mark's system and how is the drone??

Drone is pretty much non-existant, got it on my own GN. Of course, I am used to the 3" Magnaflow exhaust droning on my Hemi Dodge Ram, the GN is a lot quieter.

I have the G-body parts dual 3" with the magnaflows. I'm diggin the sound! When it's spools right up it's screaming!

How is the drone on the pypes at about 2100 rpm at cruise..my hookers drove me nuts untill i installed a third muffler ( no drone)

Cat back Exhaust

Most likely beaten to death, however i am looking for a recommendation on vendors with 304 stainless steel exhaust systems.

thanks

I believe that Mark's system is best looking one out there. I wanted to get that system for my GN, unfortunately because I am running the HR anti-roll sway setup the two won't work together.