Caspers?

I e-mailed him almost a year ago about a digital dash problem with my 86 GN. He got right back to me on how to ship it and how much it would cost, but as soon as I replied back that he had already done the repair for me, he would no longer reply to my e-mails. If he is not out of business then why won't he respond?

Caspers is alive and well :)

Try calling instead, during business hours. Otherwise, leave a message. Your emails must be getting bounced before they make it to the server. We respond to EVERY email we receive.

Digital dashes are a common repair, doing them every week. If the dash had been repaired previously, and has another problem, it can be repaired. Unless one of the displays is broken, then it would be replaced.

Try calling instead, during business hours. Otherwise, leave a message. Your emails must be getting bounced before they make it to the server. We respond to EVERY email we receive.

Digital dashes are a common repair, doing them every week. If the dash had been repaired previously, and has another problem, it can be repaired. Unless one of the displays is broken, then it would be replaced.

The speedometer will fade out and then come back on again.

Well I guess the phone is the only option and I can't make calls from work so it looks like there is no way to get a response. E-mail gets no response, so I tried the contact form which sends me an e-mail that my message was received but still I get no response. I tried their live chat and it says I will be connected shortly, but after 10 minutes it just shuts itself down.

Caspers is going thru a transition website change, but emails will definitely get to where you send them.

If your problem is the segment as you described, you will need to send your dash in for service. Pack it well, insure the parcel, use a large box with packing noodles, and attach your information and describe the problem. We repair dashes regularly.

Well I guess the phone is the only option and I can't make calls from work so it looks like there is no way to get a response. E-mail gets no response, so I tried the contact form which sends me an e-mail that my message was received but still I get no response. I tried their live chat and it says I will be connected shortly, but after 10 minutes it just shuts itself down.
Caspers is going thru a transition website change, but emails will definitely get to where you send them.

If your problem is the segment as you described, you will need to send your dash in for service. Pack it well, insure the parcel, use a large box with packing noodles, and attach your information and describe the problem. We repair dashes regularly.

How much will it cost to fix the speedo where you have already done the repair and upgrade on it before?