Caspers Electronics: GNVenom

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
So I wanted to hook up my ISAC without tampering with the vehicle harness, especially the ECM harness. John made up this little extender for me so I can cut it up to my hearts content and at the should I change my mind just unplug it all,

Thanks John.

So I wanted to hook up my ISAC without tampering with the vehicle harness, especially the ECM harness. John made up this little extender for me so I can cut it up to my hearts content and at the should I change my mind just unplug it all,

Thanks John.
I too have benefited through the years from my association with Casper's. Things would not be the same with out their support. Thanks Lou

John Spina and Caspers are a class act. I've done a ton of business with them over the years and have NEVER had a problem with any of their products. John has always gone above and beyond with service and advice for anything I've asked. I wish all vendors operated half as good as this operation.

LOL!

The adapter:biggrin:

Here's a bad cell phone pic. I'll get a better one later today. The ISAC doesn't need THAT many connections to the ECM harness but it does require you to cut the wastegate line (Assuming you're using the factory wastgate harness) This way I can cut it on the PnP adapter and I'm good to go.

IMG_8401.jpg

Better pic.

He has this set up with a calibration switch and LED for an LC-1 wideband should you choose to use it. Don't know if it's worth tearing the existing wireing apart.

enginebuild_20100405_020.jpg

Better pic.

He has this set up with a calibration switch and LED for an LC-1 wideband should you choose to use it. Don't know if it's worth tearing the existing wireing apart.

enginebuild_20100405_020.jpg

help me out
The part at your finger tips goes connected directly on to the ECM and the other end of it gets plugged in to the wires harness??

help me out
The part at your finger tips goes connected directly on to the ECM and the other end of it gets plugged in to the wires harness??

Correct. And I can tie the iSAC wiring to that instead of my vehicle harness.

Im using their Plug N play harness with the Gen2 as well as gauges and a few other harnesses, etc. Always top notch quality, no rush too get off the phone tech support...Great vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Im using their Plug N play harness with the Gen2 as well as gauges and a few other harnesses, etc. Always top notch quality, no rush too get off the phone tech support...Great vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Gnx cluster harness

I'm installing my dash cluster this weekend.. John's harness and printed circut board is beautiful, gm should take notes!!!