caspers chips

TurboBeagle84

anyone using one?the vendor that i get most of my parts from told me that joe lubrant wrote the program for these chips.i am looking for just a 93 street chip so if anyone is using one please let me know what you think of it.i have thought about getting a thrasher 92 but i was told that it is a piece of junk but a lot of people seem to like them though.

Originally posted by TurboBeagle84
anyone using one?the vendor that i get most of my parts from told me that joe lubrant wrote the program for these chips.i am looking for just a 93 street chip so if anyone is using one please let me know what you think of it.i have thought about getting a thrasher 92 but i was told that it is a piece of junk but a lot of people seem to like them though.

Caspers Chips...... John Spina does his own programming for all his chips.

I had contributed some help programming for larger injectors in the 38 to 55# range about
2 1/2 -years ago when part-timing for John. I'm sure John has updated even those since
then.

As far as I know John does all programming on his own, for single & thumbwheel chips.

Joe
Precision Turbo & Engine

Joe, a few quick questions:

Can you re-burn a Caspers Ultrachip with your programs? If so, how much do you charge for that and do you need the whole deal or just the little IC?

Does the thumbwheel chip you sell look anything like John's setup?

Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by Toady
Joe, a few quick questions:

Can you re-burn a Caspers Ultrachip with your programs? If so, how much do you charge for that and do you need the whole deal or just the little IC?

Does the thumbwheel chip you sell look anything like John's setup?

Thanks in advance,

Yes, Joe can IF the chip is NOT glued in. Some were glued in and can't be removed to be reburned.

Originally posted by Mr URL
Yes, Joe can IF the chip is NOT glued in. Some were glued in and can't be removed to be reburned.

Thanks for the look-out, Chad. I have the v3.02 chip, which is removable. Confirmed that with John Spina. I was curious if Joe could do his programs on it. John's chip programming is fine, but it'd be cool to see what Joe does for a thumbwheel.

Originally posted by Toady

Thanks for the look-out, Chad. I have the v3.02 chip, which is removable. Confirmed that with John Spina. I was curious if Joe could do his programs on it. John's chip programming is fine, but it'd be cool to see what Joe does for a thumbwheel.

The Thumbwheel Chips that we sell use the same hardware that Casper's uses, but with our
programming.
The Cost to re-program a Caspers Thumbwheel will vary. It is better to contact me regarding
your combination.

Joe