CAS V2 polished and 3in powder coated

badboy86gn2

"lord be with me"
editPhotos.fcgi

Cas V2 front mount fully polished not one bent fin the pipes are 3inch plumbed for dual alky they are also powder coated chrome (color see pics).....one pipe blew off and hit my fans which i had repaired also I had to cut the tip on the inlet(turboside) to get it to fit with the t-66 have the piece and can have it rewelded (if theres a problem

I am only selling to get a stock monunt looking for a new pte or mease 24 row

Johnny

$750 shipped

1) The link is requiring the user to be the owner of the album, so it only works for you!

2) You've suppressed your info (post count, etc) so that doesn't promote confidence.

3) If it is still for sale and you are either close enough to Central OH to meet part way, or can provide some TB.com references, then please email me at tminer@columbus.rr.com.

Tom

tminer said:
1) The link is requiring the user to be the owner of the album, so it only works for you!

2) You've suppressed your info (post count, etc) so that doesn't promote confidence.

3) If it is still for sale and you are either close enough to Central OH to meet part way, or can provide some TB.com references, then please email me at tminer@columbus.rr.com.

Tom

After getting a rather rude e-mail from this guy saying he doesn't want my Cotton FM after saying he would buy it then laying some crap on me about my methods and practices like he did here I wouldn't sell him a thing. I have been here for 14 years my friend and MANY people know me. I haven't crooked anyone, done anyone wrong, many dealings and you talk crap like that. I hope nobody sells you anything. I thought you was going to a vendor to pay full price. If I can relate my story to Jack Cotton I don't think he will. Next vendor!

Sorry to impose on your thread. Most Buick guys are okay. This guy though must have had some bad dealings from someone and wants to take it out on everyone else without even knowing them. Sorry!

tminer,

If you look at the 3rd post after his you will see a link that works.

Not sure what your talking about but I see on the left side he has over 500 post, location is Albuquerque NM.

Half way from Albuquerque NM to Central OH is quite the drive to sell a 750 intercooler. As for reference I know Johnny and is a stand up guy. Do you have references? I have to admit that's a first I seen after being on this board for 9 years. Oh yea, its is on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7982731490&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Chuck

Intercooler,

Did you not make the deal to trade intercoolers and then list it for sale or trade on the board after making the deal. If it would have been me I would figure you back out of the deal also. Is that not what happened? Johnny was quite happy when he had the deal setup with you and was quite suprise when he saw it was listed on the board after the deal.

The deal was not with me but I was on this end and do know what was going on at this end.

Chuck

Sorry, I'm having a display issue with just badboy's posts in this thread and didn't catch it. My fault, assumption is the mother of all screw ups. Didn't mean to come off rude, and I am a little conservative/cautious when dealing with larger ticket items and strangers.

Plus, my being a deadbeat doesn't help.

Tom

wilkinshc said:
Intercooler,

Did you not make the deal to trade intercoolers and then list it for sale or trade on the board after making the deal. If it would have been me I would figure you back out of the deal also. Is that not what happened? Johnny was quite happy when he had the deal setup with you and was quite suprise when he saw it was listed on the board after the deal.

The deal was not with me but I was on this end and do know what was going on at this end.

Chuck
Nope. Don't know anything about any other intercooler. I am selling ALL my stuff including the car and couldn't care less if one fell out of the sky in front of me. No deal on any other intercooler. He said he wanted the Cotton FM and my GT-70 P-trim for $1700 and he was sending payment. I gave him both my Pay-Pal address accounts and my home info for a money order and then he sends me some of what he said up there about not knowing me, weird dealings or something to that effect. I think I deleted the text but let me see if I can dig it up. Really rude IMO! That after 14 years of being on here. All you have to do is ask around a little bit. :rolleyes:

Ive dealt with Jesse (Intercooler) and have no complaints. Good dude in my dealings. I'll be by to pick the rest of my stuff up soon. Ive got to drop off a boat in Wilmington. :D

Intercooler,

I thought you was talking about BADBOY86GN. He had the intercooler problem with another board member. I now realize you were talking about TMINER. I was looking back at some of your post and I found this. Looks like TMINER was wanting your Cotton IC and GT-70 Turbo. I thought it was funny that BADBOY86GN would want your IC and Turbo when he trying to get rid of his and maybe even go smaller on a turbo (he has t66 so 70 is the wrong direction).

Sorry for the confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

#37 June 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
tminer
Not quite normal Join Date: May 2001

I'm interested in the GT-70 and Cotton IC (include hose/pipe color info please).

Thanks,
Tom
'89 TTA. #448, all original except battery & muffler.
'04 GTO. Phantom Black/Anthracite/M6. Stock...but for how long?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tminer wanted me to post what he had wrote to me so I oblige him since I have it:

Let's just forget about it. Your methods, style, etc, are not
> conducive
> to me sending you that much money. I'd rather just pay full boat from a
> vendor.
>
> Tom

So much for trying. Can't make them all happy!

Actually, that is just another in a series of bad communication between Jesse and I. He indicated above that he wanted to post it but wasn't sure if he still had it so I provided him with my copy so that he "may use it to further disparage me and deprive vendors of income opportunities".

I made a mistake in this post and freely admit it. I do often come off a little rude and/or arrogant. I actually probably am a little arrogant if I'm being honest with myself. I was really just trying to help badboy based on my assumption that he was new and wasn't getting much response. I think that we all know how this internet/email communication lacks body language, vocal inflection, etc., and need to take that into consideration. I'm often as guilty as anyone of jumping to false conclusions (obviously).

My problem with Jesse was not that I thought that he was going to rip me off, but that with the communication issues, this disorganized "parting out" sale, and "I've been a Buick guy for 14 years, you just need to send me my money and stop asking questions" attitude I was no longer comfortable dealing with him. He was not jerked around for any significant length of time. I didn't even ask that many questions. Getting any info was a pain. After he sent me payment info I asked about cost & time frame of getting the color changed. I also wanted a pic of the up pipe just to make sure it would work for me before paying to have if re-coated. Since that might effect the price I did not send the money. I also told him it was not a deal breaker on the pipe as I was prepared to do a custom one. I also indicated which PP account I would use. His response was "Cool. Haven't seen it yet. Thanks!".

That was just the "end game", and not the whole story behind my scathing reply that is documented above.

My apologies for this spilling into this thread. Jesse will probably want the last word, but the rest of us should just let this go. Normally I would have just typed this out and then not submitted it, but sometimes one just needs to NOT turn the other cheek.

Tom

Water under the bridge IMO. My intercooler is sold, so is the one in this post so we are happy. Hopefully you got your new one from a vendor. Cheers! :)

Intercooler said:
Water under the bridge IMO. My intercooler is sold, so is the one in this post so we are happy. Hopefully you got your new one from a vendor. Cheers! :)
Thanks Jesse! Im looking forward to picking it up. :D