Carson "mini nationals"

SloNoMo

Hey guys, just a little something to hold you over until next weekend.........A few of us will be getting together on Sunday around 3:00 or so at Big Chris' house for a little test 'n' tune!!!!
Last time out Chris car wasn't running to good but he says its alright now!!!! Thanks Freddie!!!! All GN's in the area jump in and I will let you know whats happening!!

Later,
Mack
:D

WHAT SUNDAY AND WERE ARE YOU GUYS MEETING. I AM INTRESTED IN THIS MEETING.

You missed it!!!!

Hey Gnluv, the event was last sunday!!! Only a couple of guys showed up...We usually get together on a given Sunday and race against each other......Most of us are going to Las Vegas this weekend so probably the following weekend we will get together again.....What city are you located???? Check back some time next week and I will let you know when the next event will be

Later,
Mack

Sup DaddyMack!

Damn, Big Chris called me about the event, but it was raining so I figured it cancelled!! :(

Next time tho :p

HI MACK

I AM LOCATED IN EAST LOS ANGELES AND I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD MEETING YOU GUYS..

JAIME

DAVE!!!!!!!

SupDave!!
Nah, it wasn't cancelled......in fact the day turned out to be pretty nice!!! I hurt my car real bad trying to tune for sunday's events....Seems maybe I broke a spring or a rocker arm or something.......Cars is missing and smoke coming from the breather, going to pull the valve covers again tomorrow and let the car run and see whats going on (per Freddie)!! You ready for Las Vegas!!! Man, I'm ready to get outta here and see some fast TR's..

Later,
Mack

Originally posted by WUTSAV8
Sup DaddyMack!

Damn, Big Chris called me about the event, but it was raining so I figured it cancelled!! :(

Next time tho :p

Mack, Jason, Freddy and I saw the video of the Carson Mini Nationals Sunday and it was a HOOT!! Just wondering if Chris is on the net to read this. Anyway glad to see ya and the wife at Vegas. Jason got the car fixed, (those two bullets are fixed) and now he can started tuning again.

Randy Hall
Oak Hills, Ca.

Brutal Six Racing......
http://members.aol.com/skooby66/index.htm

Hi Mack, hope things are great. Talk to David Lee about the video. He shot it and his voice over about what is going on is great.

Randy Hall
Oak Hills, Ca
Gateway to the High Desert....
1955 2dr sedan/350/4speed/671Blown
Sometimes in life image is everything

Brutal Six Racing

Video!!!

Hey Randy,

Thanks for the heads up!!! I will call David about the video....I heard we have a new champ at the Carson nationals now!!!! Cliff knocked off the big dog(Chris)!!! Now that makes things interesting?? Hmmmm, my car will be down for a minute.....Makes me think about my re-build!!!! Glad to see you out in Vegas, and I hope all is well with you..

Later,
Mack

Originally posted by Blwn55chevy
Hi Mack, hope things are great. Talk to David Lee about the video. He shot it and his voice over about what is going on is great.

Randy Hall
Oak Hills, Ca
Gateway to the High Desert....
1955 2dr sedan/350/4speed/671Blown
Sometimes in life image is everything

Brutal Six Racing