Cars + Coffee.......LAS VEGAS

VegasSE

I think we need to get some GN representation up there on Saturday's. Last time I went there were ZERO GN's. Unacceptable. ;)

I thought that might have been your car. I saw the painted tail lights... looked pretty cool. I'll be there trying to sell the wife's Mustang. I sent a few texts out to Buick guys, we'll see who shows up. Scott

I thought that might have been your car. I saw the painted tail lights... looked pretty cool. I'll be there trying to sell the wife's Mustang. I sent a few texts out to Buick guys, we'll see who shows up. Scott

A couple weeks ago my buddy brought his up there, but it's pretty much a bone stock 87 except for the smoked lights and markers. I believe I will bring mine up there tomorrow. Just got the new starter on it and just ripped it around a bit. I think it's good enough to bring it up.

Re

Where is the meet at? I can't bring my gn (inop) but, would like to hang out with you all.

Leto

We are tearing apart the twin turbo Viper this weekend, but I DO intend on making it up there on Sat.