Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Before I read the post above, and I will, I remember my crappy Daisy bolt action BB gun.

I shot every thing I saw with that thing. Gas lights in my neighborhood, any bird that sat still long enough, bottles, cans, my best friend, once...... only after he shot me........ still can't believe I hit him........ that BB took a Rollie Fingers curve and smacked him square in the ass as he ran away.

We both laugh about it to this day.

Hey, he shot me first.......with the exact same type of BB gun.....Hit me in the thigh. Turnabout is fair play.

I think maybe Christmas of 63 or 64 my brother and I each got one of these exact same bb guns and the boxed kit. Tons of power the first 20 shots or so. Remember Crossman large 5 pack of CO2 cartridges was a buck. Tons of fun! Its a 7 minute video but just posted to show what it looked like.

Couldn't have been said better. I hope they try some shit tonight. And some antifa fag or blm idiot gets hurt bad. Nobody help them either..............

I totally understand where you're coming from but surely pray we don't have a big uprising because it would leave us vulnerable to outside attack.

I don't want anyone to get hurt. Just take no crap from those "protesters". Talk shit all you want, just don't loot, burn, or tear up anything. If you do, you should be arrested.

bracket1.jpg

that takes years to develop ...and many hurricanes to bring people together like that ...LOL

Just like flyover country and most of the Rocky Mountain states. Being nice is just a way of life from good upbringing. But don't get on one's bad side, especially a Cajun or y'all be alligator bait. :LOL:

Just another day at the golf course for the Grass Doctor.

reported 82-83 shots, no one hit, lmao.

Just another day at the golf course for the Grass Doctor.

LOL ...maybe for my buddy at New Orleans country club ....they have a know problem of dead bodies at the gate sometimes and have had to chain the tractor lids shut for battery left LOL
im in the woods and very off the beaten path now the way I like it ... and there is always a rifle in my cart ;)

Do we need some of that southern hospitality up north right now.
The right to passage in the south was getting your first .22 rifle at 10 years old. We raise and killed hogs every October. Since I was 10 daddy said it’s time to kill your first hog. Shoot him between the eyes and he will drop. He pointed one out on the backside of the fence. As I climb over the fence I stumble a little and shot the biggest hog in the pen, in the side gut. Daddy whip my ass for two months after that. Got my first shotgun at 12. Daddy had hunting dogs. So he takes me and my brother rabbit hunting. The dogs jump two rabbits on the back side of a corn field. The dogs were chasing those rabbits around that field right towards us. Daddy holler out get ready here they come. I really screwed up and shot to late as they were really hauling ass. I killed one of Daddy’s dogs. He beat my ass for two years after that one

The right to passage in the south was getting your first .22 rifle at 10 years old. We raise and killed hogs every October. Since I was 10 daddy said it’s time to kill your first hog. Shoot him between the eyes and he will drop. He pointed one out on the backside of the fence. As I climb over the fence I stumble a little and shot the biggest hog in the pen, in the side gut. Daddy whip my ass for two months after that. Got my first shotgun at 12. Daddy had hunting dogs. So he takes me and my brother rabbit hunting. The dogs jump two rabbits on the back side of a corn field. The dogs were chasing those rabbits around that field right towards us. Daddy holler out get ready here they come. I really screwed up and shot to late as they were really hauling ass. I killed one of Daddy’s dogs. He beat my ass for two years after that one

Don't know about the hog thing but for the dog, not near long enough. :LOL:
Now wild boar are one tough number but taste is awesome. Friend and I shot a few down in PA long time ago and just plain great eating. If a hog hunter Texas has to be amazing. Bunnies, never really cared for them, maybe just the way they were prepared and only shot one snowshoe, tough as shoe leather, lol.

***MUST SEE***

Dad has been gone for 19 years but can still hear him saying, "They need to turn the machine guns on them" when he saw this stuff. Someday I may publish a book with all his philosophical sayings, would be at the top of the ny times best seller list for years. I miss that old guy.

Dad has been gone for 19 years but can still hear him saying, "They need to turn the machine guns on them" when he saw this stuff. Someday I may publish a book with all his philosophical sayings, would be at the top of the ny times best seller list for years. I miss that old guy.
Some day uh?
We aren't getting any younger!

LOL... we have quite the hog problem at the course I am lucky ,they mostly stay in the wetlands and edges ...but can and will ruin a good junk of my turf real quick...I normally shoot them in the belly so they run off in the woods and die so I dont have to deal with them ...unless one of the Chicos wants one then ill head shot ...but I try to get as many as I can... but most are on the run ...I do have a guy who comes out to the property to run his dogs and help with the heard ...he has this one bad ass pit named Zues ...he wears a kevlar vest for the tusks ...the dogs usually run them down and pin the hogs down and then Daniel goes and slits their throats ... ...LOL...pretty crazy ...but he likes the sport ...zues got gored one night, had to go get stitches ...but was back on the hunt 3 days later LOL...I can usually see all the tracks after the nights actiivities and tell them to stay off my greens ...but they love messing up the bunkers ..now my turkey hatch this year we had 5 babies ...but now are down to just two ...they should make it they are getting big ... :cool:

Don't know about the hog thing but for the dog, not near long enough. :LOL:
Now wild boar are one tough number but taste is awesome. Friend and I shot a few down in PA long time ago and just plain great eating. If a hog hunter Texas has to be amazing. Bunnies, never really cared for them, maybe just the way they were prepared and only shot one snowshoe, tough as shoe leather, lol.
you must have lost your taste buds ...bc they are disgusting ..especially the males ...dont even bother ...the young females are good though...soak them in orange juice and milk ..and are tasty ...