Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

love ya ray ...your a good man ...now go get you a bad ass car to enjoy and piss the haters off ...because as my boy Jerryl would say "haters gonna hate ...thats their job " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cover1.jpg

Now this is I guess my worse story, when I was 13 daddy would give my two dollars a week as a allowance . Mama had a colored woman come in once a week to iron for her as my Mom hated to iron. She paid this black lady 10 cents a shirt or pants. I think she was around twenty five thirty years old had a couple of kids.. Anyway she saw my Dad give me two dollars and ask me about it. Told her I got that every week. Well shortly after that I never had any money. I must have been 16-17 years old before I found out a white girl had a pussy

Wow, you must of had a lot of shirts and pants for her to iron! :ROFLMAO:
That $2 was BIG money for a 13yo to get every week in 1940, equal to $36.89 in today's fiat currency.
P.S. You said "colored" woman. :eek::LOL:

I wish I could like that post too but only gave it a laugh ...I hope you didn't get rid of your pictures ...you had out the other night when the wife came down on you ...now is the time to post for the good of the world ...LOL

You're a trouble maker. Do y'all want a half dozen interracial people showing up at his door saying, "Are you my Daddy" o_O
Next thing we know we'll hear Maury Povich say, "Come on out 1952ray" and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"You ARE the father" :ROFLMAO:

Damn, a group of teenagers beat up on the Trump team. Now that really is a wow.

Trump and team had to know something was up when over 1 million signed up for tickets. The armed patriots facing up against the protesters-looters was great.

Trump and team had to know something was up when over 1 million signed up for tickets. The armed patriots facing up against the protesters-looters was great.
I read that tickets are unlimited and assgbef on first come first serve basis. Thats why people stand in line for days. Signing up online doesn't secure a seat. What happened is hundreds of paid protesters blocked the entrance, preventing people from getting in.

View attachment Your IAC and TPS Start Over.pdf

I read that tickets are unlimited and assgbef on first come first serve basis. Thats why people stand in line for days. Signing up online doesn't secure a seat. What happened is hundreds of paid protesters blocked the entrance, preventing people from getting in.

View attachment 355615
So if those protesters paid for tickets the money essentially goes to the Trump campaign right? If so Trump should thank them for the donations

They SOLD tix for it? What kind of a shit head would pay to listen to a politician?

I don't believe the tickets were for sale ....think was just a reservation required...not sure though...

So if those protesters paid for tickets the money essentially goes to the Trump campaign right? If so Trump should thank them for the donations
They SOLD tix for it? What kind of a shit head would pay to listen to a politician?
No tickets are sold. Online RSVP is unlimited.
It's free. First come, first serve. Stand in line.

That's my understanding.

Exactly. A teen, an 8 y/o, and a computer is all it took.
BTW, Tiktok is a Chinese commie operation. NE1 see a pattern, here?