Carfax account for 30 days

hey, if you can still run vins can you check this mustang i just got? i want to see if it is really 87K, vin = 1facp41e7lf220916 .

email = calioak510@aol.com

if you can still do it let me know, thanks!

Guys/Gals...Never use carfax again!

Guys and Gals carfax closed my account cutting off my service prematurely. They have accused me of selling reports which is false and those of you that I have helped out can attest to me not asking for or accepting a dime from any of you. They are threatening to charge me 29.99 for every report ran under my name which is absurd.

Somehow they found this site and my post ( I have an idea of who may have dropped a dime..) and have specifically referred to this site in their email correspondence. I paid for unlimited reports and thats what I should be entitled to. They shouldnt call it unlimited if it isnt truly unlimited.

There are other alternatives and I'll never use carfax again. :mad:

Guys and Gals carfax closed my account cutting off my service prematurely. They have accused me of selling reports which is false and those of you that I have helped out can attest to me not asking for or accepting a dime from any of you. They are threatening to charge me 29.99 for every report ran under my name which is absurd.

Somehow they found this site and my post ( I have an idea of who may have dropped a dime..) and have specifically referred to this site in their email correspondence. I paid for unlimited reports and thats what I should be entitled to. They shouldnt call it unlimited if it isnt truly unlimited.

There are other alternatives and I'll never use carfax again. :mad:

That is B.S. They cannot charge you 29.99 each carfax unless it states in some agreement that you cannot use it for other people. Whether you offered it to us for free or not, unless it says in some agreement that you checked "yes" to, they cannot touch you. If you paid for unlimited reports, then it should be unlimited no matter what. Period.