Caravan to Bates

rileydawgg

Since the other thread turned into a free for all, I thought we should have another thread for a caravan down to the show on sunday. I'm in Los Angeles, met a couple guys at Bob's Big Boy tonight who may join... anybody else coming from more north than me?

Sounds like meeting off the 5 somewhere is going to be best?

I'd be glad to meet you and anyone else at 5 and Lake Forest.
There's a In n' Out burger there and I'll plan on being there at about 7AM (negotiable) and will wait for about 15 minutes before heading south on 5.

Just get off 5 south at Lake Forest, make a left at the first light off the freeway ramp and then go straight. You'll see the In n' Out on the right side on the other side of the next intersection.

Andrew: If you are referring to me, Mike (Spoolfool2) Barnard and I are planning on leaving his house at 6ish or so. A little too early for the caravan. Appreciate your asking though. Never miss Bates.

Gary...........

can you save me 2 spots in the corner , where you normally park,
I'll have candy!!!!!!
one for me, one for Reggie.
we will be there around 8- 8:30
thanks
Lee

Um, no sir, as a matter of fact, I can't, or won't. It would show favortism and / or destroy or seriously endanger any impartiality or fairness that I would like to be known for. Us moderators are supposed to have some breeding, you know. Seriously, Cruz57, It's not that I don't really like you or Reggie, it's just that it wouldn't be fair to everybody else. You don't really think that I particularlly enjoy getting up at 4:00 A.M. so I can get on the road by 6 so I can get there at 8:00, do you. I do it so I can have that corner spot so I can take my nap in shade. Besides that, last time you whined just because your side of the corner was very close in proximity to the outhouse.

Don't forget cameras, my computer hook-up is kaput, hopefully somebody brings a camera so we can have some pictures posted on TB.com Southwestern Section.

Coming down S/B on 15 from Corona area at about 7:00 AM if anyone else is taking that route
Andy, i been calling you did you change your phone# are we still friends lol..... i am leaving here at 7:00 a.m. do you want to meet let me know later

Don't forget cameras, my computer hook-up is kaput, hopefully somebody brings a camera so we can have some pictures posted on TB.com Southwestern Section.
Hey Gary, i got you cover i carry my camera at all times.
hey ralph are you going mr mexican't