car wont start again

owensboi84

i had post the ather day that i was getting no spark and so i got so ideas from some guys on here and so i changed the crank sensor and it was still just turning over and no start untill i pumped the gas and then it started and then i noticed that oil pressure was alittle so i put a kit in it and then i tried to start it up and im getting nothing just turning over....

Did you use the flow chart from the link in the other post? When you turn the key on does the service engine soon light light up in the dash? Are the plugs wet with fuel?

when i turn the key on i can hear the fuel pump come on and i checked the fuel pressure regulator and i have fuel coming out of it.... yes the service engine light comes on... i thought maybe i was out of gas so i put some in i just dont understand why it would run yesturday but not today

Lets go back to the other thread, I want you to try what TurboBuRick suggested. Not having wet plugs means no injector pulse.

check all fuses and all of them check out good. how but i talk to someone and they said that it may not start becuz i didnt pack my oil pump gears so there for the computer isnt reading oil pressure can any body vouch for that

IF your ecu doesn't trigger the fp relay then the oil pressure switch will after it builds pressure. that's just the fuel pump though. has nothing to do with the injector pulse.