Car wont rev???

Air in, air out.

Are you SURE you didn't leave tape, rag, covering over any air inlets or exhaust outlets?

Is your cat converter off, as that can cause lacka rpm if plugged?

In post #1 you say you have a 224/224 cam. Then in post #5 you say you have stock push rods. I would call whomever you purchased the cam from and ask if you can run stock push rods. I installed an aftermarket cam from ATR a long time ago and bent 2 stock push rods. The cam required shorter push rods. Hope this helps.

check to see if cam is 180 out or the injector harness is not compatable with 75lbs injectors,or cam sensor is out 180

I would do a factory reset on the Gen II, then run through your set up and configuration again. If the symptoms still persist, I would go for the connections.
You did solder everything? Thats #1 cause for problems.

We have a winner!! Talked to Mike the other day, he told me to check out the Gen 2 setup page that they have on their website. I completely started from scratch and reset all of my settings. I have noticed, that when you are toggling through the fields in the Gen 2, if you do not hold the button down enough, you can accidentally change some settings, which is what I did. Reset everything, started her right up, and she revved above 3K for her first time!! You should see the smile on my face, thats a huge relief!! Thanks for all of the help guys...