Car truck and trailer stolen

Hopefully the person responsible will come to their senses. They need to realize the Buick community is too small, leave it all somewhere, and make an anonymous call.

Otherwise, when these parts start showing up for sale, whether it's a month from now or 5 years from now, somebody will get caught.

I think Kip would be happy just to get everything back. He doesn't deserve this.

That is depressing, I hope they find the people responsible. Did the trailer have some kind of decals &/or paint that would let someone know there was a Turbo Regal in it?

Last year my friend was visiting his girlfriend in Atlanta, he had his Honda RC-51 in the back of his Ford Boss pickup truck. When he woke up the next morning the bike was gone.

Kip Asplund Had GN and Truck Stolen!!! Make this a sticky!!!

I pulled this off of the pro board!

Stolen G/n, Truck And Trailer
Passing along....

Kip Asplund traveled to the Atlanta area to buy an 86 GN that used to be Chuck Leepers old car. A few minutes after the sale the his GN truck and trailer was Stolen from a McDonalds Parking lot in Atlanta. If you see or hear of ANYONE selling car or parts that might be on this list below please drop an e-mail to kipasplund@aol.com or call 812-280-1143. You can also call me at 937-379-2610 or 513-226-1315.

1986 GN VIN# 1G4GK775GP437413
PT-70 TURBO
V-1 INTERCOOLER
DISK BRAKE REAR
PRO STAR wheels and tires w/ hoosier tires on rear
TH-400 w/Neil chance converter
70mm throttle body
84lb injectors

1995 Chev 2500HD Dark Blue with silver
Truck has the right window broken out. (This is how they got into the truck.)

Open center Black trailer with alum toll box on the front

Some of the Parts that were in the back of the truck. There were many more items.
3” cross flow ATR exhaust
2 - 109 short blocks
Billet alum control arms
Burrhead stainless headers
Mild steel headers
Convo pro wheels
2- sets of RJC pulleys one poliched the other black anodized.

We will keep this at the top for a little while. Hope Kip gets his stuff back and in one piece. :(

Re: Kip Asplund Had GN and Truck Stolen!!! Make this a sticky!!!

Truck has the right window broken out. (This is how they got into the truck.)

How do you know which window was broken out and how they got in?
Did they watch the guy brake into it?

I know the feeling.....we should start putting trackers on our cars so we can retrieve this stuff when its stolen like this.

That sucks!!!! I feel bad and it's not even my stuff. Dammm

I hope they find those bastards!!!!!!

Good Luck

John, Thanks for the help I see it made it as a sticky for a couple days. Please post this everywhere you can for me.

I am willing to give a $5000 reward for my stuff back.
I can be reached via email at KipAsplund@aol.com
or by phone at 812-280-1143.

Thanks, Kip

Ok guys here goes, spread the word. I am willing to give $5000 to get my stuff back. I can be reached via email at KipAsplund@aol.com or by phone at 812-280-1143.

Thanks for everyones help, Kip