Car shows in Vegas?

VegasSE

That don't start at 7am and end at 10am on SATURDAY morning? :D The cars and coffee show is nice, but man that's WAY too early for Saturday morning in VEGAS. ;) Is there anything else out there that is more midday to evening type shows. Back in Chicago our shows went from around noon well into the evening many places. Is there ANYTHING else like that here? This 7am deal isn't working out for me. :tongue:

I agree.... cars and cocktails on sat. nights would be way better.

I think it's time to organize a more reasonable event. The only ones up at 7am on a Sat morn are the old guys in the Ferrari's and Porsche's. :tongue:

I agree aswell, I got there late and the Porsche guys were still there, but that was about it. Now Im heading to bakersfield for work for abit...If anyone knows of some spots down there feel frre to chime in.

I agree aswell, I got there late and the Porsche guys were still there, but that was about it. Now Im heading to bakersfield for work for abit...If anyone knows of some spots down there feel frre to chime in.

That's the biggest problem. Even 7am to NOON would be acceptable. By 8:45-9 everyone is actually rolling OUT of this show. I could handle showing up by 9, but by that time, everyone is leaving.