Car show and cruise nights....post any and all!

159th and Bell is the place to be on a saturday. I think they take over the area from 4pm-9pm. I believe it's Lemont car club that hosts it.
Not sure if there will be the typical couple hundred cars there with nascar going on. But I'd guess it will be packed as usual.

lemontcruise.png

Let me know if you guys want to meet up. :cool:

If you guys head over there, post up about what time, and I'll see if I can "go get milk":rolleyes: or something and shoot over for a few. ;)
I'd guess the guy with the 10k mile GN will be there and sometimes the 8k(or close to that) GNX shows up.

Thanks Guys! I have a friend with a 70 GS looking for a place to take his kids today. I can't go yet, I have a gap between my passenger side header and downpipe...:confused: Something has to plug up those holes soon!:wink:

Thanks Guys! I have a friend with a 70 GS looking for a place to take his kids today. I can't go yet, I have a gap between my passenger side header and downpipe...:confused: Something has to plug up those holes soon!:wink:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Hey do you want me to haul the 61 on the train for ya??

mondays- westchester not sure where
tuesdays- downers grove, (cozzi corner), bolingbrook on weber steak-n-shake
wednsdays-- bolingbrook promenade (mostly go)
thursdays-- darien (homerun inn) 75th
fridays-- downtown downers grove
every sec. sat. at tilted kilt in woodridge, next is july 25th

Car show at Broadway Glass and Trim in Merrillville IN on Sunday July 25th. Here's their contact info if anybody wants to check into the details. I'm not sure if I will have my radiator swap/trans oil hose repair completed on time to go, but that is my goal.

BROADWAY AUTO GLASS
6491 BROADWAY
MERRILLVILLE, IN 46410

PHONE : 219-88-GLASS

Copy and pasted

Downtown Lockport at the Central Square at 9th Street and Hamilton, the City of Lockport will be hosting their annual Cruisin’ Lockport Classic Car Show every Monday night starting June 14th running through August 30th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. In addition to the FREE admission there will also be FREE popcorn, a clown face painter, various food vendors, a Moon Jump and even a FREE ice cream social! As if that isn’t enough, there will be live entertainment playing everyone’s favorite oldies tunes, pop and rock-n-roll hits, The Neverly Brothers are among the bands that will be featured! Although the car show will be featuring a different classic car each week they kindly welcome all makes and models of automobiles.

Here is the list of the cars scheduled to be featured…

June 14th – CHEVY
June 21st – CORVETTE
June 28th – STREET ROD
July 5th – TRANS AM and CAMARO
July 12th – CUSTOM TRUCK and MOTORCYCLE
July 19th – BUICK and OLDS
July 26th – PONTIAC
August 2nd – IMPORT
August 9th – LINCOLN and MERCURY
August 16th – FORD
August 23rd – MOPAR
August 30th – GTO and MUSTANG

This event is not only family friendly but a great way to take the hum drum out of Monday nights! Go on a night when your favorite car is featured or go and learn something new about a different car every week! A really spectacular event…oh and did I mention the admission is FREE!

Culver's of Downers Grove 2500 Ogden Ave Downers Grove, IL 60515

This Saturday night, July 17th, Buicks are the feature car. Please join us to make a good showing. 5-10 pm.

If it's not too hot out side, I will bring my wife. If not I will try to get the boys together!!

Prasad:cool: