car is popping and sputtering. I need help!

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
i keep trying to get my IAC counts down but they wont go under 75. the car is running awful. i just got an lt1 maf and t-plus, 83 pound injectors, and an extender extreme chip. the car sputters when i give it gas. the integrator is at 150 ish and the blm's are at 160. air fuel is at 02. the o2 sensopr is reading lean. i keep setting the tps but it goes out of wack. its also throwing a sode 42 which is bad module, but i just replaced the module and coil today. the only thing i have not replaced so far is the cam sensor. im goin to try a new one this week. the car idles fine, i have to give it gas when i start it and its very hard to get it up to 30 mph becasue of the sputtering and backfiring out the intake. any help would be VERY appreciated. thanks.

Jesse

Start with the simple stuff. New plugs? New wires? etc... Maybe try a MAF of a fellow GN's car that is KNOWN to be in working condition. I just finished an ordeal with new parts that were defective out of the box, twice! :mad:

Also, have you removed the IAC and cleaned it?

You might also try removing the chip and re-installing it. That was my problem not too long ago. The car was running pig-rich, just like a bad MAF.