Car dies ofter spooling every now and then.

bumpinregal

Hey guys me again here to pick your brains. I have a 87 GN. Chip no cat and thats about it. I have cleaned the MAF, Air Cleaner, All the intake tubes and IC. Along with cleaning the intake itself. New plugs and wires. Heres the problem. It has done this since i bought it. Every now and then after I spool the turbo and let off it idles really rough around 400 RPM and dies. Also when I start it cold it idles at like 1500 rpms for a while. One other thing to note is that it idles rough all the time at around 700 RPMS. Let me know what you are thinking. Thanks in advance.
Scottie

Hey guys me again here to pick your brains. I have a 87 GN. Chip no cat and thats about it. I have cleaned the MAF, Air Cleaner, All the intake tubes and IC. Along with cleaning the intake itself. New plugs and wires. Heres the problem. It has done this since i bought it. Every now and then after I spool the turbo and let off it idles really rough around 400 RPM and dies. Also when I start it cold it idles at like 1500 rpms for a while. One other thing to note is that it idles rough all the time at around 700 RPMS. Let me know what you are thinking. Thanks in advance.
Scottie

Mine would do the same thing with an old ATR Pitbull chip. As soon as I put in a TurboTweak chip the problem went away. Get a TurboTweak chip.

mine was a couple different things i was able to narrow down reading the data from the scanmaster...you will soon find out with these cars, you cant throw 5 things at it to fix it, you have to go one thing at a time