Car craps out above 3000 RPM, HELP!!!

Ttypeterror

Help, whenever I do a burnout or under full throttle the car will start to cut out above 3000 RPM. Anybody have any ideas? I was thinking valve springs or ignition.

Since this is your first post here, when did you replace the fuel pump?

Notice how I asked when and not if?

I can reach about 10 psi before problem occurs. It seems to be rpm related because it occurs during a burnout. It bucks and jumps under aceleration and just misfires during a burnout.

About 5000 miles ago. It is a Bosch high volume pump. Nothing special. In years, it is probably a total of 7 years.

Don't tell me, its a bosch puller pump and the stock pump is still in the tank.

If so, this has collapsed sock written all over it.

Yes it is a puller pump. And no the stock pump is no longer there. It died a long time ago. I have owned the car for 13 years and believe it or not, other than trans problems, this is the only problem I have had with the car. Of course, I have only put 30,000 on it in the 13 years.

with onli psi of boost and it starts bucking.. Sounds like maf to me.. I had the same problem.. But then again it could be the coilpack.. I went though 4 maf sensors.. No i got the 3.5" ls1/lt1 maf and a translator..

I want to thank everybody for their imput!!! I will let you know what the problem turns out to be. Also, I will still take suggestions. This only reinforces why I am a BUICK MAN!!!! The best people on earth!!!