Car Cover...

DynamicGN

Anyone know of any good one that fits well...my car's gonna have to sit outside for a few months and I need some protection from the south florida sun.

I just bought a "custom" cover from CoverKing. I'm sending it back because it is too short across the front bumper and won't tuck under the air damm.

The guy at Coverking told me it was my fault because I have a "Regal" and not a GN or GNX. I told him in a nice way he was full of fertilizer.

DR

yep, exactly the kind of situation I'm trying to avoid. There are many online car cover vendors, but our cars are unique and many don't get it. I just wanna know which one is proven.

I purchased a cover for my 76 Century from California Car Cover and it is sweet! Fits like a tailored suit. Once the paint on the T is worth protecting I will not hesitate to order from them again.

I purchased one from Wolf 5 years ago. They make a custom cover for our cars. It fits great and has been through lots of snow and rain without any problems! Would highly recommend it.

Scott

I have the California Car Cover NOAH material for the GN.

Here it is after a lot of rain, disregard the piece of fencing laying on the header panel. :rolleyes:

Fits nice and is easy on and off.

CaliforniaCarCoverGN.jpg

I bought one this year and so far, I really like it. It is very similar to the picture above but the fit is much tighter. It wasnt cheap but worth the money to protect my car. It is supposed to be a custom fit.http://www.autogeek.net/carcovers.html

I also got the NOAH.

I will try to post pictures soon.

Thanks for all the responses, I'll probably get the NOAH material as it looks like it is best for all around water/UV protection.

I found some decent ones from empire. This cover was a replacement cover for a custom cover that cost three times as much and started leaking water and collecting dust under the cover in less than a year. My Empire cover is 4 months old, has survived numerous strong thunderstorms and seering Texas sun, and so far is exceeding my expectations. I have 3 cars under cover, soon the other two will be covered by Empire.