Car clubs?

Cool, I don't make 5 guys often cause I have basketball that night. I usually go to the old doubles show, Tony's hotrod's I think is what it is called. Really I want to pick someones brain that knows the cars well. I'm still learning mine and trying to get it running correct before I can upgrade it.

Yeah he has been a big help, but I know he is super busy and I hate to keep bothering him with basic questions when I'm not going with the fast system (not yet). I got a scanmaster and did a lot of reading on this site but I can't get my IAC to adjust it stays over .50, I set the TPS and welded up my leaking ex manifold, and replaced my valve springs (Cals suggestion) I'm not sure if I have a bad iac or MAF, but the car is running lean and only goes to 10psi and will spark knock at 10psi.

mj440 said:
Yeah he has been a big help, but I know he is super busy and I hate to keep bothering him with basic questions when I'm not going with the fast system (not yet). I got a scanmaster and did a lot of reading on this site but I can't get my IAC to adjust it stays over .50, I set the TPS and welded up my leaking ex manifold, and replaced my valve springs (Cals suggestion) I'm not sure if I have a bad iac or MAF, but the car is running lean and only goes to 10psi and will spark knock at 10psi.

Have I seen the car? No need for an aftermarket computer for me to take a look at it. I fly home Monday and don't fly out again until Thursday. If you want to set something up, I'll set the tps & iac and throw a fuel pressure gauge on it

That would be great :) I don't think you have seen the car. I bought a fuel pump from you and you let me borrow a cam sensor tool, I had the blue mach 1 mustang. I've just finished converting the gn to hydroboost so now that it stops I want to make it run correct.