Can't adjust fuel pressure

mhelli1975

On the Outside Looking In
Took the car for a ride, noticed high o2 millivolts (880's - 910's) pulled the car over and tried to adjust fuel pressure on the bosch regulator and it wouldn't budge. Changed to an accufab unit thinking that the bosch was bad and same thing, can't adjust the pressure and it the gauge only shows 40lbs with the line off. any ideas on why i can't adjust my fuel pressure?

running a vdo rail mount and a remote autometer gauge and both are telling me the same thing. i also tried a third gauge and it showed the same.

I can adjust it down, but it won't adjust back up right away. This last time I adjusted it the needle started bouncing all over the place, it has never done that before.

How old is your pump? Can you unhook the Volt Booster. I've heard they can cause issues.

i need to come up with another plug to hook the brown wire up to the alternator. The booster is going to go soon. The pump might be arpound 15-28 years old. I think I am going to get the walbro from full throttle just in case.

That would be a good idea to replace the pump if it's that old. Is your's hot wired? If not, you may want to get that too. I think Racetronix has a package deal on the pump and hotwire.