Canadian gn vs american gn ????

yup! My canadian gn came with a 140 mph speedometer. For some reason though everyone always drives way to fast when I'm in my GN.

My Canadian T has the km speedo and a "Transport Canada" emissions sticker. Those are the only differences I know of.

can-emissions.jpg

Bumper supports

The bumper reinforcements are not on the Canadian car. They came with 3 piece brackets.

Wait, the speedo is in KM? So all this time it's not that everyone has been going fast, I've been going slow? Doh!

The bumper reinforcements are not on the Canadian car. They came with 3 piece brackets.

Not true...The bumpers are the same as in the US. The only differences between a canadian and american GN are the speedometer, a few stickers and that's it.

Claude :wink:

My first GN had the digital dash and when my boys would ride with me I would switch it to kilometers and they thought it was MPH , WOW dad's going 100 mph !!!!!!!!! :eek: Sam

My first GN had the digital dash and when my boys would ride with me I would switch it to kilometers and they thought it was MPH , WOW dad's going 100 mph !!!!!!!!! :eek: Sam

OHHHH I need a digital dash so I can do that to the wife!! :biggrin::tongue: That would be funny.

I just looked at my option sticker and it is in French.

This reminds me of a story. I hate going to the DMV with a passion because I remember as a youth, every car I tried to register had a problem. You have to go here and get this done ... you have to go there and have it stamped with this, etc. Well, it hadn't dawned on me until I went down to the DMV that the entire title was printed in French only! I was thinking the worst. Getting a hold of the previous owner in Quebec would be a nightmare if there were any questions and I wasn't even sure if they'd accept it. BUT, it actually ended up being my best experience at the dmv to date, which really surprised me. The lady gave the title a good look over, but she must have been satisfied with it.