Canadian 87 GN Window Sticker Info Needed

Bad Buick

GN Obsessed
Guys,
I'm trying to find out the Canadian dollar amount for a Canadian 87 GN. This was the dollar amount given on the window sticker before destination charges($443), and options. Here's an example of a U.S. 87 GN window sticker.The U.S. amount is $16,154. According to the Canadian Salesman's Handbook a base Regal was $14,290. The WE2 Grand National Package was an additional$5,211.90. That's 19,501.90. That figure seems a little high. Could someone with a Canadian 87 Grand National window sticker please provide me with this amount? Thanks Dave

Attachments

• GNWindowSticker price.jpg
    GNWindowSticker price.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 111
You might find that information on the invoice. You can get a copy here GM Media Archive
Here's a scan of my 86GNs invoice and it shows MSRP. I'm sure some of the Canadian guys might be able to verify that you get the same type of invoice for the Canada cars.

Attachments

• Erics%20Pix%201768.jpg
    Erics%20Pix%201768.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 47
Guys,
I'm trying to find out the Canadian dollar amount for a Canadian 87 GN. This was the dollar amount given on the window sticker before destination charges($443), and options. Here's an example of a U.S. 87 GN window sticker.The U.S. amount is $16,154. According to the Canadian Salesman's Handbook a base Regal was $14,290. The WE2 Grand National Package was an additional$5,211.90. That's 19,501.90. That figure seems a little high. Could someone with a Canadian 87 Grand National window sticker please provide me with this amount? Thanks Dave
I'm Canadian and I paid $22,000. (CANADIAN $'s) back in '87 when I purchased my brand new GN so the $19,501,90 you have figure is realistic. One thing which had an impact on the total price was how much optioned the car was. My particular car was loaded except for the "twilight sentinel", vanity mirrors and t-tops (or moonroof). I added the power seats later...
Also, keep in mind that back in '87, the value of the Canadian dollar was much lower than it is right now! Hope this helps,

Claude. :wink: