Can This Autolite Racing plug really work???

qws2000

I have been using Ac Delco plugs and have wanted to try a new plug, but this Autolite Racing AR132 is like half the size??? Whats up with this.... winter 2014 070.jpg

Your measuring the wrong way. Yes those plugs are the best out there imop

Ok its late on the East Coast... The plug just seemed small and didn't look like it would go deep enough.... Thanks for the help

The AC Delco and Autolite plugs are having issues with the ceramics chipping off if there is any kind of detonation at all.

The NGKs have been holding up to the abuse with no problems. I'll get you the part number in the morning.

Is the NGK plug a non-projected style too? How about the cutback strap?

When I got up this morning, I remember what my problem is, The plug wires have to much coating around the piece that connects too the plug... I wonder if I can alter that coating, by cutting it back just a little... I will post a picture... Reggie was nice to hear from you, I all is well and thanks for the info

My Autolite 133 racing plugs fouled very quickly if doing any street driving. At the track, the car would break up for a split second around 60 mph and then recover. I went back to the Autolite 23 street plug for the track and the miss went away. The car ran well with the AR 23.