can the stock shifter be used when converting to 350 trans?

Unless you're building a race car, why would you want a 350. ???? And if you are building a race car why would you want the stock 4 spd shifter on a 350??

Unless you're building a race car, why would you want a 350. ???? And if you are building a race car why would you want the stock 4 spd shifter on a 350??
Well to start the 200 ive got was built to hold 1000hp,im nowhere close to that but last week I went to track car ran good but flares on shifts.Went 6.93 in 1/8 lettting off for shifts,ive always run 350's in my other cars with no problems,I was told the shifter would work but no details.The trans was built by reputable builder on here so thats a long story the short is its been built twice already.Ive got a good 350 just need torque converter.

2004R 4-Speed Shifter should work. Just use OD-D-2 for D-2-1 with the TH350.
When using a 3-Speed shifter with a 2004R you can't manually shift to 1st but, other than that it works.

Well 200's can be built to survive deep into the 9's pretty easilly, so....with that said, if I had my tranny built for "1000hp by a reputalble builder" and it's flairing on shifts, I'd be on the phone to said builder asking "why??"
Apparently something wasn't done right.

Well 200's can be built to survive deep into the 9's pretty easilly, so....with that said, if I had my tranny built for "1000hp by a reputalble builder" and it's flairing on shifts, I'd be on the phone to said builder asking "why??"
Apparently something wasn't done right.
it cost to much to keep shipping it.

I have a 3 speed shifter, plate, new kirban gn/tr appliques, and a shift cable if interested let me know.