Can someone make a list of the newest JL releases?

troGNman

Got Portholes?
I'm talking about the most recent Regal T's (T-Types) that were released in the last 6 months or so.

I have the white Regal that came in the 10-car set and need to know what came out after that. I've seen a few on ebay.....grey / unpainted and burgandy cars (even some with rubber vs. plastic tires).

The reason I'm asking is because I plan to attend a major diecast show in York, PA this Sunday and need a small list of what's out there.

If you want, you can include the WL versions as well.

Thanks in advance!

Well from what I have in my collection and know of....
-Brownish/gold T "Gold series"
-Regular blister packs with a light blue / steel color. One version has the (old folks) spoke wheels the other has black 5 stars. The most recent one same car (T, T Type) is burgundy one version with the spoke wheels and the other has chrome 5 stars.
Thats all that I can think of.

Gold series, 1987 Gold T-type Regal, tan top, (red pkg)
Gold series, 1987 T-type Regal, (red pkg), white lightning (white car, tan top)

Musclecars (series 10, 2007), black GN #57
Musclecars (series 10, 2007), black GN #57, White Lightning
Musclecars 10 car box set (white t-type)
Musclecars 10 car box set (white t-type) WL version (white interior, base)
Musclecars (R14), silver t-type black wheels 5 spoke
Musclecars (R14), silver t-type chrome wheels wire spoke
Musclecars (R14), silver t-type WL black wheels (zamac finish)
Musclecars (R14), silver t-type WL chrome wheels (zamac finish)
Muscle Cars USA R15 Maroon '87 Buick Regal, 1:64, wire wheels
Muscle Cars USA R15 Maroon '87 Buick Regal, 1:64, 5 spoke wheels
Muscle Cars USA R15 Maroon '87 Buick Regal, 1:64, 5 spoke, WL
Muscle Cars USA R15 Maroon '87 Buick Regal, 1:64, wire wheels WL

for more, including ALL of the other brands ever made that had Regals:

Buick Grand National Diecast Cars List

on the right side at the beginning of the list is a downloadable (opens using notepad) complete list you can print out.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It was a nice show and the place was packed.

I scored the 2 new Hot Wheels colors..... the Gold/Brown and the KMart Blue car. A vendor had them for 2 bux apiece and I took 2 of each (1 for play, 1 to keep).

I also picked up the Silver Regal (R14) JL car with both wheel variations for 5 bux (for both).

Another vendor had the Maroon Regal JL (R15) in both wheels but wanted 6 bux apiece for those. I passed on those because I thought I could do better from another vendor but did not see anymore other than those two.

I saw the XTraction Grand National in regular ($15) and WL ($20).

Tons of stuff from the Disney/Pixar "Cars The Movie" if you're into that thing. My son likes that stuff and couldn't believe the amount of replicas that were produced from that movie. It seems that if you saw a character from any scene, they have a replica for it!