Can i get a 10 motor with opening the motor???

blakkGN

I HAVE A STOKE MOTOR WITH 88,*** MILES ON IT, IM TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN GET IT TO 10 SEC. WITHOUT GOING INSIDE THE MOTOR MESSING WITH THE CAM AND LIFTERS AND OTHER STUFF,

REALLY JUST WANT A 10 SEC CAR

I HAVE PICTURES IN MY PROFILE OF THE MOTOR CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

RIGHT NOW IM PUCHING 15 LBS OF BOOST,STOKE TURBO,BOOST CONTROLLER,93 OCTANE,STOKE INJECTERS,Upgraded Fuel Pump AND HOT Wiring KIT,FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR UPGRADE3" DOWN PIPE,Wide Neck Intercooler,PORTED HEADS,HO DUAL FAN,TT CHIP FROM ERIC,REBUILT TRANSMISSION.

Attachments

• IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 635
  • IMAG0561.jpg
    IMAG0561.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 624
  • IMAG0569.jpg
    IMAG0569.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 614
mybe with a turbo, torque converter, intercooler, fuel pump, injectors, regulator, wideband 02, *good* boost controller, and alky?

mybe with a turbo, torque converter, intercooler, fuel pump, injectors, regulator, wideband 02, *good* boost controller, and alky?

BUT IS WHICH TURBO,TORQUE CONVERTER,INERCOOLER,FUEL PUMP,INJECTORS,REGULATOR,WIDEBAND 02,AND BOOST CONTROLLER?????

ALKY ON ITS WAY

i did thts a 9 sec car plus alot done to it my questions is do anyone kno what i can do to get a 10 sec car without going into the motor, with me just adding stuff without taking the motor out of the car?????????:confused:

Speelink is a gud think. Did yu leern inklish in skool or when you came over the border?:biggrin:

Seriously dude, learn how to use spell check or have someone type for you, please.:smile:

i did thts a 9 sec car plus alot done to it my questions is do anyone kno what i can do to get a 10 sec car without going into the motor, with me just adding stuff without taking the motor out of the car?????????:confused:

There are a few combos on there, not just Jason's car, I believe his dad's combo is an unopened engine in the 10's. OUR, Click search, on tjis sit, put in 10 second combo and start reading. Good luck.

I HAVE A STOCK MOTOR WITH 88,*** MILES ON IT, IM TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN GET IT TO 10 SEC. WITHOUT GOING INSIDE THE MOTOR MESSING WITH THE CAM AND LIFTERS AND OTHER STUFF,

REALLY JUST WANT A 10 SEC CAR

I HAVE PICTURES IN MY PROFILE OF THE MOTOR CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

RIGHT NOW IM PUCHING 15 LBS OF BOOST,STOCK TURBO,BOOST CONTROLLER,93 OCTANE,STOCK INJECTORS,Upgraded Fuel Pump AND HOT Wiring KIT,FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR UPGRADED" DOWN PIPE,Wide Neck Intercooler,PORTED HEADS,HO DUAL FAN,TT CHIP FROM ERIC,REBUILT TRANSMISSION.

Sorry for busting your chops and my keyboard sticks as well. It makes it a pain to read to say the least.:smile: Read what you are wanting to post before you post it. I'm not being mean so don't take it that way, but most of us are old and text jargon just doesn't cut it.:redface:

Corrections in red btw.

Thanks cause i just be typing and not proof reading before i post!!!!

It helps if you read what you want to post, so others have some clue as to what you mean. I thought you has a stroker at first but you've got a stock engine.:smile: That's why I busted your chops. Read what you post and post what you read to save confusion on the info you're looking for.:cool:

From what I have seen in Utah, which is where RJC is from, most of the cars here have tons of bolt ons but nothing in the 10s without a little motor work. In the 10s you'd probably want a front mount intercooler, a completely free flowing exhaust, RJC power plate, progressive alcohol kit, a big ball bearing, billet wheel turbo. (PTE 6765 may work) maybe a q trim 70mm. Ported intake to match your heads, really everything you do has to complement each other and has to match. Once you get everything on, you have to tune and monitor your car so it doesn't break, plus you have to have the suspension to make it all hook up good! Good luck with your project man, 10s is a huge goal, and there's a lot of ways to obtain it!

From what I have seen in Utah, which is where RJC is from, most of the cars here have tons of bolt ons but nothing in the 10s without a little motor work. In the 10s you'd probably want a front mount intercooler, a completely free flowing exhaust, RJC power plate, progressive alcohol kit, a big ball bearing, billet wheel turbo. (PTE 6765 may work) maybe a q trim 70mm. Ported intake to match your heads, really everything you do has to complement each other and has to match. Once you get everything on, you have to tune and monitor your car so it doesn't break, plus you have to have the suspension to make it all hook up good! Good luck with your project man, 10s is a huge goal, and there's a lot of ways to obtain it!

THANKS ILL LOOK IN TO THT SET UP AND I HAVE TO LITTLE THING DONE TO MY MOTOR ALREADY LIKE BOOST CONTROLLER,STOCK INJECTERS,Upgraded Fuel Pump AND HOT Wiring KIT,FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR UPGRADE3" DOWN PIPE,Wide Neck Intercooler,PORTED HEADS,HO DUAL FAN,TT CHIP FROM ERIC,REBUILT TRANSMISSION.