Can anyone tell me what to look for? Hydroboost donor vehicles for used parts.

You can give me $100 for mine and then turn it in to Kirban if ya want. ;):biggrin:
Is it stock and in good shape?(in need of a rebuild)

I'm serious, my buddy did and he was given 100 bones credit and he didn't order a powermaster unit from Dennis, he pulled one from another G body(non Buick) or was it a V8 Regal? I do remember it came from pick n pull and was an advertised % off weekend. A little over $60.00 out the door.

IMG_0698.jpg

Dennis won't bite I've chatted w/ him a few times. Just give him a call or drop an email, the worst that can happen is he says no.

$100 credit is $100 credit. :smile:

I can take pics of my setup and walk you through the conversion. It's a piece of cake. I plan to do a "how-to" thread on the HB conversion....if I can find the time!!:eek: :biggrin: LMK if I can help. ---Keith

Keith,

That would be terrific! I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what I can do to return the favor and I will be happy to do what I can for you in return.

turbonut85, I will be looking forward to that writeup on th H/B install. That will be my first order of business this spring. Want to get all the mechanical work done before the new paint goes on...thanx for the help!

turbonut85, I will be looking forward to that writeup on th H/B install. That will be my first order of business this spring. Want to get all the mechanical work done before the new paint goes on...thanx for the help!

Keith,

That would be terrific! I would really appreciate it! Please let me know what I can do to return the favor and I will be happy to do what I can for you in return.

Here ya go boys..............

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/how-tos/307690-powermaster-hydroboost-conversion.html

Keith! You are tha man!! So simple, I think even I can do it!! Thank you very much for taking the time to do that! Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to return the favor!