Can anyone tell me the historical significance of these pins?

Darth Fiero

3800 Series II Turbo
A friend of mine gave me these pins he found and I would like to learn a little bit more about the history behind them.

buick_pins_sm.jpg

You can see a higher resolution version of this pic here: http://www.gmtuners.com/images/buick_pins.jpg

These pins are NOT for sale nor do I ever plan on selling them; I just want to learn more about them. Any info would be appreciated.

-ryan

I'll take em how much?

Where did you get those, I am sure they were some promotional item or something. Seriously, if you want to sell let me know.

The pin in the bottom left was awarded to service techs at dealerships for something. I have one, but I don't remember why it was given to me. A Buick distract/regional rep and my service manager walked in one day while I was working and gave it to me. They told me why, I just don't remember.

I was told that the gold one with the bird, second from the bottom on the right, was given to the folks that worked in the engine plant. The middle one on the left, and the bottom one on the right used to be available at most of the Buick events about 10 years ago. I never did hear any stories behind those, though.

Good luck! Nice collection.