Can anyone identify these wheels?

I was unaware that Brian had the larger than stock version of these wheels available. I didn't see them on their website. They definitely have the 15" version, but the ones originally pictured are definitely not 15"

Dave,
I understand what wheels you are referring to and I'm sure many here know that. Unfortunately, the original post has an original style wheel in a larger diameter hoop than the 15" that Brian and other suppliers sell. The original question remains unanswered.

But how small of brakes I wonder. 1LE fit?
If you can fine the owner of the car I will supply the brake templates just to see how big of brakes will fit.... My guess is larger brakes will fit due to the larger hoop. The BS may cause an issue too but the Best way to know is use templates!

I can tell you that the BAER SS4+ front brake system and the SS4 rear brake system Will Work!

I purchased my wife's Buick LaCrosse from that same Buick Dealership in Cuero, TX. I have been in love with the wheels on that GN every since I first the car almost 2 years ago in the thread that was posted earlier in this thread by GNICETRY. I purchased the refinished steel, original GN wheels from GBodys about 1-1/2 yrs ago. I like the look of the steel wheels better than the aluminum wheels in the stock 15" size.

I searched and searched for those exact larger wheels before I got mine refinished, but found out they were custom made.

If a vendor starts to produce them , I am in. I really would like a larger stock appearing wheel exactly like this one that sowle posted.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app