Camaro?

KENNE-BILL

If anyone is interested, there is a 1970 Camaro for sell that is always parked in front of Barr's Muffler(behind Cutter Ford) in Aiea. I've seen it there for a while but only just noticed that it is for sale. It's a split bumper, has SS396 fender emblems, 4 spd. with factory console, 12 bolt rear, it's kind of a maroonish/red color with black interior, spoiler on trunk, and looking at the dash I could see a 7k rpm tach and 150 mph speedo. There is a hole in the hood with a triangular Weiand air cleaner sticking out, looking between that and the Holley carb it does appear to be a big block from what little I could see of the valve covers. Contact number on the for sale sign is (858)205-7325 with a price of $3000. If I was still a Chevy man I would check it out myself.:D BTW, it has current tags and the VIN number is 124870L509607.

Well...

I didn't buy it. I don't make the xtra 7%. *L* A guy in Mililani bought it. Real 70.5 RS/SS, but not an original BB, so I was told. 12 bolt, 4 spd, motor was ailing thus at the repair shop. Sold for $3500. Oh well.:(

A 12 bolt 4 speed big block, sold for 3500 back in the states is a sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especialy a 70 and a half.....DAMN.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: which I woulda read the thread sooner.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by HI85WH1
It was marroonish red...

Yanno...I wonder if that's the same car that my friend did a full restoration on. Originally had a 350 that was built up and the guy who owned it was really looking for a 1st gen. Upon finding a 1st gen, he swapped over the engine and other parts. Back then (4-5 years ago) he was trying to sell the car for $6000 and as beautiful as the car was, I thought it was well worth it. stew