Cam Sensors

Bump! We have Plenty cam sensors here "In Stock" and ready to ship!

We can get you a cam sensor 3 different ways! These prices Include shipping !

1) Send us your wore out cam sensor along with $80.00 enclosed and we will rebuild yours and send it back to you.

2) If you don't have one to be rebuilt or simply want a spare, buy one without a cap already rebuilt for only $149.00

3) Same as #2 above but this price includes a GM cap with the cam sensor for only $179.00

These are just a few we have here :)

This is what they look like when were done with them!
Cam sensor 008.jpg

This is what they look like when we receive them!
20130808_154313.jpg

Hey Scott,When I crank my car cold there is a tapping sound like a rocker arm but I can put my finger on top of cam sensor and feels like it is right under the cap.the tapping goes away after 3 or 4 minutes.does that sound like a common problem with the cam sensor and would a rebuild fix it if it is.Also is there any way to check the sensor to see if thats my tapping noise?

Hey Scott,When I crank my car cold there is a tapping sound like a rocker arm but I can put my finger on top of cam sensor and feels like it is right under the cap.the tapping goes away after 3 or 4 minutes.does that sound like a common problem with the cam sensor and would a rebuild fix it if it is.Also is there any way to check the sensor to see if thats my tapping noise?
Easy way to make sure it's the cam sensor making that noise is to do the vacuum line trick. Have a hose ready (about 2-3ft long) and start the car and then hold that hose to the cam sensor cap and put it to your ear. If it's the cam sensor you will definitely hear it.... When they get real bad they will tick all the time...

Regardless what some people say about wearing cam sensors the bottom line is, it's a wear item and they do need to be rebuilt after time! Bronze bushings don't last forever!! ;)

(TLIMITED) Let us know what you find out, we have plenty here for a replacement...