Cam sensor

figga8n

I changed my cam sensor cap to a caspers followed directions car started right up. Checked cap and red light was blinking then I got code 41 on scanmaster so I turned car off and now it won't start! Need some help guys! Were do I start?

I changed my cam sensor cap to a caspers followed directions car started right up. Checked cap and red light was blinking then I got code 41 on scanmaster so I turned car off and now it won't start! Need some help guys! Were do I start?

Code 41 is no cam sensor signal. Check your connections. Does the light still blink when you crank the motor?

Code 41 is no cam sensor signal. Check your connections. Does the light still blink when you crank the motor?

Took back apart went through the procedure again car started but now no blinking light on cap?????when I found tdc the cam sensor was positioned at about 3:00 instead of 4. The cap light was lit before I could even adjust the cam sensor?? So I turned the sensor until light went out and then turned it back until it just lit up. Then adjusted cap as instructions say this time cap didn't light up when started!?? WTF???