Cam recommendation

gnloyalty877

t'squick6
I'm currently having a 252ci stroker 109 and was wondering what cam would work best for the following build. I'll be running 100% e85 at about 8.5 to 1

3.625 crank
6.0 k1 rods
.20 CP pistons
TA SI heads w/ 1.65 rockers
3200 PTC nl

The rest of my combo is in my sig

Nice build...

personally, 224/224 w/higher stall,3600. It really depends on where you want your power band to operate, rpm range. Less than 6K will give you abroad range of choices from 204 to 218 cams available.:cool:

You will ...

have a slight lope w/the 224, so it won't sound stock, but if you're using the two-step, a competitor may think you have a "miss", and that would give you a psych advantage.:biggrin: Just the 3k stall may hurt the combo.considere the manf. recommendations as well as your fellow real life users.:cool:

I'm running a similar combo with a 218/212 and a 3200 stall. I really like it so far, good street manners and pulls very hard.

have a slight lope w/the 224, so it won't sound stock, but if you're using the two-step, a competitor may think you have a "miss", and that would give you a psych advantage.:biggrin: Just the 3k stall may hurt the combo.considere the manf. recommendations as well as your fellow real life users.:cool:

Sounding stock isn't important to me at this point, but like you said i'm a little concerned about the 3200 stall. Anybody else?