Calling all TURBO LIMITED, TURBO T, T-TYPE & TTA OWNERS!!!!! LOOK INSIDE!!!

Keep us posted, hope to finish 85 T Type Riviera intercooled and drive from Cleveland area ( car sitting too long unfinished)

Riviera intercooled.jpg

Me and my '87 Grand National not invited???!?!?!?

Discrimination!!!!!!!!! Hurruph!:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dont worry Bruce, bring your car anyways! Just "T" oriented cars are the focus for '11! Nothing personal!;)

Well we might grow on trees and be nuts but..... lets see here....... HOW MANY YEARS HAVE WE KICK YOUR STINKY BUTTS ALL OVER THE FIELD?:biggrin: lol And we will do it agin this year!!! :biggrin::cool::D

I didn`t even notice the comment... lol:biggrin: Well I`m no squirrel, so I`m not gunna eat your nuts... I`m more of a nut cracker, know what I mean?:D I`m not even much of a football fan anymore:eek: I was a Lions fan... back in the Berry Sanders days, when we had fking a chance:rolleyes:

BTW, do B4B Turbo Regals still count?

Tony, something tells me this is going to be an event to remember, I will try my best to be there! Nelly. :)

Jase-Bring your car, we want to see it!;)
Nelson- Any progress on that favor I pmed you about a while back? PM me please dont post publicly, I appreciate it sir!;) I am trying to formulate a plan for your attendance as far as Jim Chaudrue contacted me on some stuff so you and I will be in touch shortly!
Scott- I know SC is not close to Ohio but come on now, your TTA is a feature car! Will be worth it, trust me!:cool: