Cal @ Hartline Performance

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
I wanted to let the Buick community know about my issues the last few months and how much we need to stick with our Buick vendors.

As many of you know, I purchased a BS3 engine management system. At the end of last year, I installed it into my car and everything was good. At the end of this year, I decided to change my setup and install a distributor. After several months of trying different setups, sending the ecu back, reinstalling it, and getting no response from John Meany in the end I was at a loss.

I called Cal Hartline during all of this to ask for his help on the BS3 and got more help than I ever got from John and it I didn't even purchase it from him. That is when I made the decision to make a swith to XFI. I spoke with Cal about making the switch and he was extremely helpful.

Fast forward to this week. I told Cal to get me a XFI on the way a on Tuesday. They were out but he had it direct shipped to me by Thursday. I called him to let him know I received it and had it installed Thursday night. Friday night we went through the initial setup and the car started right up. In one one week I received a XFI, installed, and my car is running with the distributor.

I can't describe how helpful Cal was and look forward to his insights and tuning knowledge in the future.

If you are looking for a great Buick vendor with a massive amount of knowledge of tuning Buicks and aftermarket engine management systems for your car give Cal a call.

I would have to second that.. Cal built my engine and helped me with tuning for five years now. I know I made the right choice when I needed help in this world of Turbo Buicks.