Cal and Holly You guys r Awesome

Fatpig

just wanted to thank you guys publicly for dealing with me over the last few weeks. I know i can be a persistent bastard. You guys went above and way beyond to help me fix this issue. For that i want to say thanks.

So you everyone knows we went threw a new wideband, new adapter harness, and then to a loaner xfi that cal has to fix this problem. Loaner is still in my possession until mine is fixed. i dont think i have ever had such good customer service from anyone... here is a pic of the loaner. Cant mistake It... LOL

Thanks guys,
Rick

474144_457888454224550_100000101991467_1812191_1619481997_o.jpg

They are just simply good people. I have had many good experiences with them. They will go out on a line to help you. They are a blessing to the Turbo Buick Community.

I agree 100% .....bar none.....Every time I call Holly she spends as much time on the phone as it takes to answer all my ?????'s And i have alot of them :eek:

Thanks everyone, EXCEPT Mr Triantafillou :p

Posts like this are especially great for Holly since she does the thankless day-to-day part of the business and I'm the guy that usually gets the credit.

I am always mistakingly being called "Carl". Because of this, my friends jokingly call me Carl. They like to do it around others who don't know me, thus creating a vicious circle. About once a week I get a call like this: Is Carl There? No, this is Cal. Oh hi Carl! I have a few questions.... :confused:

LOL at the loaner...
Thats great to hear FATPIG,Cal's a wizard on the computer an at finding missed problems. Now you have nice baseline to play with

Oh Goddess HIGHpsi Holly!!!...me next soon,me next soon, I'll ring you all ..8^)

Thanks everyone, EXCEPT Mr Triantafillou :p

Posts like this are especially great for Holly since she does the thankless day-to-day part of the business and I'm the guy that usually gets the credit.

I am always mistakingly being called "Carl". Because of this, my friends jokingly call me Carl. They like to do it around others who don't know me, thus creating a vicious circle. About once a week I get a call like this: Is Carl There? No, this is Cal. Oh hi Carl! I have a few questions.... :confused:

Huh that's odd didn't know you had friends Carl

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com